Betamethasone oral dosage form is indicated for allergic and inflammatory disorders, Congenital adrenal hyperplasia, Skin disorders.
Betamethasone cream or ointment is indicated for the treatment of eczema in children and adults, including atopic and discoid eczemas, prurigo nodularis, psoriasis (excluding widespread plaque psoriasis); neurodermatitis, including lichen simplex, lichen planus; seborrhoeic dermatitis; contact sensitivity reactions; discoid lupus erythematosus.
Betamethasone Eye/Ear/Nasal Drops is indicated for short-term treatment of steroid responsive in inflammatory conditions of the eye after clinical exclusion of bacterial, viral or fungal infections. Non-infected inflammatory conditions of the ear or nose.SKU: O-BET-GLAX-0.1%
Zinnat 500 Tablet
Cefuroxime is indicated in the treatment of:
- Upper respiratory tract infections: for example, ear, nose and throat infections such as otitis media, sinusitis, tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- Lower respiratory tract infections: for example, acute bronchitis, acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Skin and soft tissue infections: such as furunculosis, pyoderma, and impetigo.
- Genito-urinary tract infections: such as pyelonephritis, urethritis, and cystitis.
- Gonorrhoea: acute uncomplicated gonococcal urethritis, and cervicitis.
- Early Lyme disease & subsequent prevention of late Lyme disease.